Sunday 11 May 2014

Be Kind To Yourself

image source : studio calico

This weekend I am feeling absolutely exhausted and do you know what I did? I stopped, just for a couple of hours I did nothing but sit on the sofa, happily indulging in some time on Pinterest, just sitting quietly at peace with my thoughts.  Life can get so crazy busy that I forget to look after me.  When the children were all little, I would solider on through extreme tiredness, simply because there was no other option.  But now they are older I can take a few minutes here and there, I don't need to be constantly be there.  So I intend to stop a little more often and I promise not to feel guilty for it.

So if you do one thing this coming week, be kind to yourself.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment