Thursday 5 June 2014

Exam Week - The End is in Sight



Well it's been a pretty horrible week.  After weeks of hard slog writing assignments and revising every spare hour I had, the end is finally in sight.  It certainly has been a test of my patience and ability to juggle, with little time for much else but studying.  Over the past couple of weeks I have felt frustrated that I felt guilty for taking the children to the park because I should be revising.  There has been no time for fun things, very little sewing and just some essential gardening.  But tomorrow is the last day of assessment week, my assignments are submitted, my exams almost over.  I can already feel the weight lifting from my shoulders.  Feelings of elation are starting to replace that awful dread that has been with me.  Life can return to some sort of normality, my children can have mum back and my husband will get his wife back.  They have all been amazing these past few weeks and Andy has been so incredibly supportive.  Without them watching my back, making me cups of tea or insisting I take a break, I think I would have been alot more stressed than I have been.  Having their support means the world to me and certainly makes retraining easier. Thank you Andy, Connor, Jack, Lucy, Amber and Kitty for believing in me.

So I am off to do a little more prep for tomorrow, to persuade my lecturers that my dissertation idea is amazing and of course they should approve it. Then tomorrow night I am heading out, for a proper night out with my fellow students.  A huge thank you everyone for your words of encouragement this week, it really does mean so much to me.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment