Wednesday 18 June 2014

Almost 40 - Skincare

I am sure I am not alone when I say that my skin has changed quite a lot through my thirties.  Little lines appeared, some got a little deeper, age spots have appeared and the sun seems to make little freckles appear on my hands.  After years of experimenting with various brands in my twenties, some cheap, some more expensive, I now seem to be more settled in my skincare choices.  The closer I get to another milestone birthday the more confident I feel in my choices to take care of my, dare I say it, ageing skin.  A little bit of polyfiller from No.7's amazing serum has helped no end in the last year.  It is now a permanent choice and always found on my bathroom shelf.  Alongside it sits No.7 day and night creams which assist this miracle serum in it's work.  As for eye cream I am yet to settle on a particular brand, currently trying a clinique sample my sister sent me.  Hopefully soon I will find one I truly like and can accompany me throughout my forties.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment