Monday 12 August 2013

New Term, New You

The new school year has always felt full of promise for me, more so than the real new year celebrations in January. A new pencil case and shiny new school shoes were a delight when I was younger and now the promise of a new notebook is very appealing.  I am sure I am not the only one who relishes the new beginnings of September.  This time last year I was had started my journey through Clearing with my interview looming for my degree.  I can't quite believe that I am now preparing to start my second year.  Making the decision to apply for this degree was not a quick one but the whole process happened very quickly once I had applied.



I will write more about my journey to the big decision another day, but for now I just want to say, don't delay if you have made the decision to retrain. Apply through clearing now and you could be stationery shopping for a new school year too!

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment