Monday 14 July 2014

The Den at Camp Bestival



At the end of last week Camp Bestival finally released details of their new teenage space, The Den.  Earlier this year my three teenagers completed the survey from Camp Bestival to help shape this new arena and I can report they are delighted with the line up.  Lucy is especially thrilled to see that there is a fashion journalism 101, as she is an aspiring fashion blogger.  Of course my very own comedian, Jack, is tempted by the open mic session and Connor is intrigued by the independant film screenings.  Nevermind the music, including Coco and the Butterflies, Nathan Ball and DJ's Pharaoh K & Absynth, alongside comedy, The Roundhouse Brass Ensemble and disco yoga to name just a few. For the full line up visit the Camp Bestival website.

Are you heading to Camp Bestival at the end of the month with teenagers in tow? I am sure The Den will be the place you will find them this summer!

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

Disclosure - This year I am one of the official Camp Bestival bloggers, working with them to share my top tips and reviewing the festival.  They have kindly given us a family weekend ticket, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment