Thursday 13 November 2014

Meal Planning - The Future of Being Organised

Meal Planner Stationery



Oh yes it is true, we love a bit of meal planning in our house.  We even have a pad on the fridge so everyone knows what is for tea, add things for next weeks shopping list and even remember to take meat out of the freezer.  Now I can honestly admit that this all feels a little bit too grown up and way too organised.  However as I approach my forties and with five children, I felt it was time to be a little bit grown up! Food is very important in our house, we all love to cook and bake. Nevermind the fact that there are always hungry teenagers opening the fridge or cupboards.  So just incase anybody else was feeling like they needed to take some control on the family food front I have rounded up some stylish menu planning stationery to make this task more exciting!

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment