Saturday 28 December 2013

The Lull Between Festivities

Well that's it Christmas is over for another year and what a wonderful time we had.  Full of good food, festive cheer and fizz and lots of fabulous presents unwrapped.  Now it's time to relax, rest and reflect. I love this time of year, the perfect time to stop, restore energy levels and plan for the year ahead.  Living an incredibly busy life means often things get overlooked, moments to myself are minimal and time to exercise can be hard to achieve.  But the promise of a new year means I can think about what I want to achieve and how I can do it.  

So I am off to drink tea, eat cake and reflect on the past year and consider what I hope to do and achieve in 2014.  How about you, are you ready for some reflection and planning? 

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment