Saturday 5 March 2016

Hazy Summers of Sound


Yesterday driving back from work Clean Bandit popped up on a playlist and with the sun gently setting as I headed home I was taken back to last summer.  Happily cocooned in festival fun we danced and sang along as the sun set over Castle Stage.  Just another magical memory from our family time at Camp Bestival.  With Spring fast approaching, Andy, the children and I are starting to get excited about this years line up.  Where else can you see Bananarama, Fat Boy Slim, Jess Glynne and Tears for Fears, to name a few? Actually I am most excited to see The Brand New Heavies, some cool acid jazz sounds filling the hazy summer evening air, glass of Pimms in hand = perfection.  

So for the next few weeks as the days get longer and finally I get to see more daylight, (honestly there are days when I am concerned I maybe becoming a mole!) thoughts will turn to the promise of new memories being made as the sun sets over the Castle Stage.

To see the full Camp Bestival line up (so far!) and to purchase tickets please visit www.campbestival.net

Until next time, take care. 
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment