Saturday 15 February 2014

Lovely Links


Over the past few weeks I have been immersed in Pinterest and blogland, finding inspiration for our garden, our home and for my life in general.  So today I though it might be fun to share a few links with you.

In a mission to be more organised this year I am loving Viv's weekly filofax decorating posts.

Every week I love to read Rona's interviews with florists on her gorgeous blog, Flowerona. Horticulture was on my list of new directions when I started considering changing careers! Click here to read the latest one.

I was thrilled to see Holly of Decor 8 and her husband welcomed into the world their beautiful son this past week. Congratulations!  Decor 8 has been a favourite blog of mine for several years. 

As a mother of an almost teenage daughter and two teenage sons I found this post about sexism in schools very poignant and probably has made me worry a little more.

Even though storms have continued to batter our country I have been starting to think about our garden this year.  I am really hoping to finish clearing old shrubs and opening up the space even more.  So of course I have been pinning inspiration on my garden board!

With spring hopefully not too far away I have also been thinking about my style.  The older I get the more comfortable I feel in my own skin, although I will be aiming to tone up properly this year! I know what I like to wear and hopefully what suits me, so I've been adding some style ideas to my style board.

Meanwhile I am lusting after these Orla Kiely shoes from Clarks!

And I have finally started using Bloglovin which means I can read all of my favourite blogs in one place.

So what have you been reading and pinning so far this month? Please do share as I love to find new things.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Zoe and hope that you start decorating your filofax or diary as I'd love to see your creative ideas.

    I've been pinning lots over the last week - lots of DIY tutorials including crocheted hearts which I'm struggling to master! I will learn to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep trying to learn to crochet aswell, but as yet cannot get the hang of it!!

      Delete
    2. Crochet is one of those things best learned from someone else, rather than books. It's all about hand positioning in my opinion, and once you get the hang of the humble chain, you can do anything!

      Delete
  2. I have been pinning geeky crochet and knitting patterns--wondering if I can make a copy of Luna Lovegood's scarf before we go to the Harry Potter tour next weekend. So many beautiful projects to choose from.

    ReplyDelete