Sunday 31 August 2014

My Wonderful Week

I have been thinking about doing a post that rounds up my week, lets me share my favourite things with you all.  By doing a post like this it also gives some focus to my writing, makes me stop and think about the things I have enjoyed, loved and learned, as the days pass.  So here goes this is what has helped make my week wonderful.

Reading The Simple Things magazine.  I have caught up on reading the August issue and made a start on the latest issue that dropped through my letterbox last week.

Listening to George Ezra.  I have been loving his music throughout the summer and seem to have his album on repeat at the moment.

Swooning over the new little Citroen C1.  As I drive a small car most of the time, to clinical placement, to uni, playing at taxi's for my children at the weekend, I am always looking out for something a little more stylish than my current car.

Eating delicious homemade blackberry and elderberry crumble.  Having foraged the fruit from the garden we enjoyed a autumnal dessert staple this week.

Watching repeats of Friends on Comedy Central.  Lucy and Jack love this series and of course I do, taking me back to my late teens and early twenties.

What has your week entailed, I would love to hear.

Until next time, take care.
Zoe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment